K18 Leave-In Repair Hair Mask
A leave-in treatment mask for all hair types that clinically reverses damage in 4 minutes. The patented peptide technology works to repair damage from bleach, color, chemical services & heat – restoring strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce to hair.
More to Know
The K18PEPTIDE™ works at the innermost layer of hair, reconnecting polypeptide chains and disulfide bonds broken during bleaching, chemical services, and through heat damage.
By addressing these damage sites at the innermost layer of hair, core strength and elasticity are renewed for strong, smooth, bouncy hair—even after the most extreme damage done in the salon or at home.
- Powered by the patented K18PEPTIDE™, engineered over 10 years in a biotech lab to work on the molecular level to rebuild hair from the inside out in just 4 minutes.
- Because the K18PEPTIDE™ works at the molecular level, it works on every single hair type
- Clinically proven to reverse hair damage from: Bleach + Color, Chemical Services, Heat
- Restores strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce
- Immediate + progressive results
- Vegan, color-safe, cruelty-free
How to use
- Shampoo, do not condition.
- Towel-dry thoroughly.
- Begin with 1 pump of K18 mask and add more as needed depending on length, thickness, and condition. Work evenly into hair from ends to roots, one pump at a time, maximum dosage is 3 pumps.
- Let sit for 4 minutes. Do not rinse out.
- Then comb + style as usual (fine to add heat protectant or styling product now).
- Use for the first 4-6 washes, then as needed
How to optimize K18
- DO clarify before K18 if you’re a heavy product user (demineralize for mineral + metal buildup)
- DO apply on clean, damp hair
- DO wait the full 4 minutes before combing or styling
- DO add whatever styling products you love after the 4 minutes
- DO use for 4-6 shampoos consecutively for progressive results.
- DON'T use conditioner before applying K18 Mask (you can apply after the 4 min but most find they don’t need it)
- DON'T overdo it—less is more
- DON'T rinse it out